all patio set in Germiston, Gauteng for sale

Garden & House

Hi There
I'm making customize wooden sets.
I can make:
- Patio sets
- Bunker beds
- Single beds
- Office furniture
- Kitchen cabinets
- And so much more....
If your interested and need a quote,please send me all your requirements, for instance style (shape and form), and measurements
(if it differs from normal sizes).
We do in fact ask for 70% Deposit, to secure a good delivery time. And the rest 30% will be due on delivery date.
Deliveries are not included...
We can arrange deliveries, and work out a cost depending on the distance.
For more information or quotes please don't hesitate to contact me on
Mano-Cell: 0725617407
204 Railway street
Delville ext 1
Germiston
Post code 1401